This Christmas EP by Tralala is one of those neat discoveries I once made in the late-2000s heyday of emusic, trawling through every release with “Christmas” in the title. I have no knowledge of this band or their history but, they’re really a charming band of girls in the garage.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on