This Christmas EP by Tralala is one of those neat discoveries I once made in the late-2000s heyday of emusic, trawling through every release with “Christmas” in the title. I have no knowledge of this band or their history but, they’re really a charming band of girls in the garage.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on