Tori Kelly, the newest recipient of the Grammy’s “Best New Artist” nomination has just announced two pop-up shows in Los Angeles in partnership with Uber and American Express. AMEX Unstaged artist Tori Kelly will be performing on top of a bus, and fans will have to chance to board the bus if selected.
Here’s how it works:
- Enter the code “TORIKELLY” in the Promotions section to unlock the CONCERT option in your app.
- Request the CONCERT option tomorrow, Tuesday, February 2 at 1:30pm.
- If your request is fulfilled, you’ll be picked up by an uberX (free of charge) and whisked away to Tori Kelly’s pop-up performance at The Original Farmers Market adjacent to The Grove. Feel free to bring a +1!
- After the first show, you’ll get to meet the GRAMMY®-nominated artist and board the tour bus to Tori’s second performance at The Americana at Brand.
- Once the shows are over, your Uber ride back home is on us.
Demand will be high, and availability is extremely limited. For those fans who want just to head directly to the shows, here are the locations and dates:
- 3:00pm: The Original Farmers Market adjacent to The Grove in Fairfax (concert to take place on Gilmore Lane)
- 6:00pm: The Americana at Brand in Glendale (concert to take place on the green)
Edit: Featured photo was updated with a shot from one of two pop-up shows afterward. You can view more HD photos from LA Beat of Tori Kelly at the Grove here.