Next weekend, Mercado Los Olvidados will “pop up” at pskaufman… gallery downtown, presenting art, embroidery, tintype portraits and much more (see flyer image). This delightful “Market of the Lost Ones,” named after the surrealist film by Luis Buñuel, is curated by Camille Rose Garcia and pskaufman, and proceeds from ticket sales will benefit Inner-City Arts LA, which supports the arts for students across socio-economic boundaries.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum