Next weekend, Mercado Los Olvidados will “pop up” at pskaufman… gallery downtown, presenting art, embroidery, tintype portraits and much more (see flyer image). This delightful “Market of the Lost Ones,” named after the surrealist film by Luis Buñuel, is curated by Camille Rose Garcia and pskaufman, and proceeds from ticket sales will benefit Inner-City Arts LA, which supports the arts for students across socio-economic boundaries.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- An Interview With Christopher Job: Opera Singer, OC Native, Headbanger on
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on