Next weekend, Mercado Los Olvidados will “pop up” at pskaufman… gallery downtown, presenting art, embroidery, tintype portraits and much more (see flyer image). This delightful “Market of the Lost Ones,” named after the surrealist film by Luis Buñuel, is curated by Camille Rose Garcia and pskaufman, and proceeds from ticket sales will benefit Inner-City Arts LA, which supports the arts for students across socio-economic boundaries.
- Weed Service Review: The TokrLA App Manages Your Cannabis Lifestyle When You Are Too High To Buy (Responsibly) on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on