Saturday night, Robert Williams will be hosting his Vault Event at Resident LA to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Van’s shoes. They will be unveiling shoes with Williams’ designs. In addition, OFF! and Meatbodies will be performing live. You may recall OFF!’s lead singer Keith Morris in his infamous Vans commercial. Unfortunately, the event is sold out, but we visited Robert Williams at home this week to get a peek at his private art collection, including a guitar he designed.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on