Saturday night, Robert Williams will be hosting his Vault Event at Resident LA to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Van’s shoes. They will be unveiling shoes with Williams’ designs. In addition, OFF! and Meatbodies will be performing live. You may recall OFF!’s lead singer Keith Morris in his infamous Vans commercial. Unfortunately, the event is sold out, but we visited Robert Williams at home this week to get a peek at his private art collection, including a guitar he designed.
- A True LA Legend, Zankou Chicken Expands to Downtown on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on