Power-pop fans rejoice: The Last will be returning to the LA stage for the final set at the final installment of Liquid Kitty’s Punk Rock BBQ, coming up on Sunday, August 7. The band proved to be gathering a good head of steam as they “practiced” for family and friends in San Pedro last weekend. This town has always been richer for the great songwriting and intense onstage presence of Joe Nolte, and we don’t get to see him much these days. An already stellar social event and music festival (which includes Saccharine Trust performing Paganicons, Mike Watt & The Missingmen, Lawndale, Sylvia Juncosa & Somos Mysteriosos) has now become “un-missable” with these additions, so come early, stay late, and get down with one of the realest and most pleasurable bands on the planet.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on