Are you missing those glorious summer days filled with food festivals? Well, Thrillist is here to shake things up, even during the coldest months of the year. This Saturday, December 10th, Thrillist will be presenting 10 of its top-ranked local foods. Come to the swanky Le Jardin in Hollywood from 1pm to 4pm to enjoy LA’s best donuts, chicken, poke, taco, sushi and more! Participating restaurants include Aqui es Texcoco (Best Tacos), Baldoria (Best Brunch), Le Petit Paris (Best French Cuisine), and The Oinkster (Best Burger), as well as a ramen and beer pairing bar!
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on