The creators of the new Baywatch movie have thought up one of the best promotional stunts ever. This Saturday, April 22nd, LA Live will be the site of the Slow Mo Marathon, a 0.3km that must be run entirely in slow motion. The person who demonstrates the most allover style, including hair and outfit as well as slowmo style, will win a 3-day/2-night trip for two to Miami for the Baywatch premiere in May. Must be 18 or older. Check-In time is 9:00 am. will commence at 11:00 am. Official rules.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on