The Paley Center in Beverly Hills is presenting a free exhibit, “American Horror Story: The Style of Scare” through August 13th. The exhibit, featuring the work of writer-director-producer Ryan Murphy and award-winning costume designer Lou Eyrichis encompasses nearly 4000 square feet. The exhibit seems to have a lot of costumes and props from “Freak Show” and “Hotel.” It would be nice if there were more from “Murder House” and “Roanoke.” “The Style of Scare” is open Wednesdays to Sundays from 12:00 noon until 5:00 pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on