The Paley Center in Beverly Hills is presenting a free exhibit, “American Horror Story: The Style of Scare” through August 13th. The exhibit, featuring the work of writer-director-producer Ryan Murphy and award-winning costume designer Lou Eyrichis encompasses nearly 4000 square feet. The exhibit seems to have a lot of costumes and props from “Freak Show” and “Hotel.” It would be nice if there were more from “Murder House” and “Roanoke.” “The Style of Scare” is open Wednesdays to Sundays from 12:00 noon until 5:00 pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on