The Paley Center in Beverly Hills is presenting a free exhibit, “American Horror Story: The Style of Scare” through August 13th. The exhibit, featuring the work of writer-director-producer Ryan Murphy and award-winning costume designer Lou Eyrichis encompasses nearly 4000 square feet. The exhibit seems to have a lot of costumes and props from “Freak Show” and “Hotel.” It would be nice if there were more from “Murder House” and “Roanoke.” “The Style of Scare” is open Wednesdays to Sundays from 12:00 noon until 5:00 pm. Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on
- Bowl for Ronnie at Pinz in Studio City Nov. 7 to Benefit Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund on