It was a beautiful day in Los Angeles and here are some mod the sights and sounds of the Parade. After we went to visit the sights Hong Kong and Madame Wongs. LA WEEKLY had a beer garden. We tossed coins in the fountain in hopes of a magnificent year ahead.
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on