My heart has been swelling all day at the huge crowds in the big cities around the world crying out for gun control. Even more heartening are the smaller marches taking place in Everytown USA. I was shocked to see how many people showed up at my neighborhood bike path. The crowd stretched from Mariposa almost all the way to Buena Vista, shoulder to shoulder for about a half a mile. They seemed to be parents and teachers, kids, and a surprising number of elderly people. Maybe these are the people who find it hard to go to a giant rally because of their health or their kids, but they found a way to let their voices be heard.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on