My heart has been swelling all day at the huge crowds in the big cities around the world crying out for gun control. Even more heartening are the smaller marches taking place in Everytown USA. I was shocked to see how many people showed up at my neighborhood bike path. The crowd stretched from Mariposa almost all the way to Buena Vista, shoulder to shoulder for about a half a mile. They seemed to be parents and teachers, kids, and a surprising number of elderly people. Maybe these are the people who find it hard to go to a giant rally because of their health or their kids, but they found a way to let their voices be heard.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on