Tonight Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched their first satellite into space on the Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base at around 7:20 PM, blowing everyone’s minds with a bizarre lightshow that looked like a nebula, a UFO, or one of the ghost whales from Centipede, depending on your vantage point. Most social media users knew what was happening, but a good number of people were totally freaked out, having no idea what they were seeing.
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Aquarium of the Pacific and Harbor Breeze Cruises: The Grey Whales Return to California! on
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on