Tonight Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched their first satellite into space on the Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base at around 7:20 PM, blowing everyone’s minds with a bizarre lightshow that looked like a nebula, a UFO, or one of the ghost whales from Centipede, depending on your vantage point. Most social media users knew what was happening, but a good number of people were totally freaked out, having no idea what they were seeing.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on