Tonight Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched their first satellite into space on the Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base at around 7:20 PM, blowing everyone’s minds with a bizarre lightshow that looked like a nebula, a UFO, or one of the ghost whales from Centipede, depending on your vantage point. Most social media users knew what was happening, but a good number of people were totally freaked out, having no idea what they were seeing.
- ‘Dia de los Muertos’ 2019 Celebrates Throughout the Southland: Your Guide on
- Natural History of Horror Opens at the Natural History Museum Just in Time for Halloween! on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor 2019- Historically Bewitching on
- Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor Celebrates 10 Years! on
- Cornelius Projects Celebrates The Desolation Center Events of the 80s with Screenings, Readings and Live Performances on