Tonight Elon Musk’s SpaceX launched their first satellite into space on the Falcon 9 rocket from Vandenberg Air Force Base at around 7:20 PM, blowing everyone’s minds with a bizarre lightshow that looked like a nebula, a UFO, or one of the ghost whales from Centipede, depending on your vantage point. Most social media users knew what was happening, but a good number of people were totally freaked out, having no idea what they were seeing.
- Highlights from Masters of Taste 2019 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Blues Legend Guitar Shorty is Coming to the Long Beach New Blues Festival Labor Day Weekend on
- The Ultimate Autobiographical Interview with Mrs. C: Marion Ross’ “My Days: Happy or Otherwise”: From Bogie and Bacall to TV Mother of us All!!! on
- POP’s The Magic Flute Has Three Lives Left on