These are some photos of the much buzzed about beehive 30 feet above Hollywood Boulevard and Schrader. People are waiting for the city to take action while they hope nobody throws a rock at it. Because epi-pens are expensive as hell.
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- Scary Movie Alternatives for the Halloween Season: Oct 2nd, “Trilogy of Terror” on
- Lethal Amounts Presents a Timely Art Exhibit ‘Charles Manson: Once Upon a Time in ’69’ on
- LA Girl: Rona Newton-John on
- ‘Nothing Cheezy’ is a Maximalist Art-Inspired Pop-Up Popping Up in DTLA on