If you want to go to the PRB it’s time to start saving up and making plans. It’s a great lineup this year so tickets might be scarce if you wait. The partnered hotels are already selling out. The Golden Nugget only has a suite available, but there are still some rooms at The Downtown Grand Hotel and Casino. Although you can probably do better on Kayak anyways. RT flights to Vegas, even on Southwest are around $300, probably higher because of the 3-day weekend. PRB website.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on