This bridge over the Kali Gandaki River in Ghasa, Nepal, might as well be called “The Terrifying Hanging Bridge of Nepal,” because that is how it is referenced everywhere. It was built to move cattle and avoid having to herd them through town. The bridge can handle a lot of weight, and has high, strong sides, but it still makes your stomach drop.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on