This bridge over the Kali Gandaki River in Ghasa, Nepal, might as well be called “The Terrifying Hanging Bridge of Nepal,” because that is how it is referenced everywhere. It was built to move cattle and avoid having to herd them through town. The bridge can handle a lot of weight, and has high, strong sides, but it still makes your stomach drop.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum