This bridge over the Kali Gandaki River in Ghasa, Nepal, might as well be called “The Terrifying Hanging Bridge of Nepal,” because that is how it is referenced everywhere. It was built to move cattle and avoid having to herd them through town. The bridge can handle a lot of weight, and has high, strong sides, but it still makes your stomach drop.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on