Manatee Springs State Park in Florida is located where the Manatee Springs flow into the Suwannee River. You can see manatees in the cooler months without even going into the water. You can also swim, dive, and rent kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards, and pontoons for a closer look. Check out their website for more info.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on