Manatee Springs State Park in Florida is located where the Manatee Springs flow into the Suwannee River. You can see manatees in the cooler months without even going into the water. You can also swim, dive, and rent kayaks, canoes, stand up paddle boards, and pontoons for a closer look. Check out their website for more info.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum