I am disappointed that this toboggan wasn’t actually on the Great Wall of China, but I guess it would be a pretty slow ride, and historical preservation and all that. This ride POV manages to give you some thrills without making you nauseous. And it is strangely comforting that the ride worker went first; if he is willing to risk it, it must be OK.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on