I am disappointed that this toboggan wasn’t actually on the Great Wall of China, but I guess it would be a pretty slow ride, and historical preservation and all that. This ride POV manages to give you some thrills without making you nauseous. And it is strangely comforting that the ride worker went first; if he is willing to risk it, it must be OK.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on