Ten of Los Angeles’s best hotspots are offering $1 martinis this Friday, June 17!
Why, you may wonder? It’s the 50th anniversary of Watergate, and STARZ is focusing a new lens on the cataclysmic political event with “Gaslit,” a limited series starring Julia Roberts, Sean Penn, and Betty Gilpin.
A classic martini was the favorite cocktail of socialite Martha Mitchell, the first person to blow the whistle on the corrupt goings-on during the Nixon administration.
STARZ will celebrate this Washington whistleblower during the STARZ Gaslit Martini Hour. The event will take place at some of LA’s most enduring venues (poolside at the Beverly Hilton, Dan Tana’s, Hollywood Post 43), along with Downtown’s beloved The Varnish and newer hotspots like Grandmaster Recorders and 1 Hotel in West Hollywood.
$1 martinis will be served on Friday, June 17, from 7 to 9 p.m. See below for the complete list. Cheers!
- Grandmaster Recorders – 1518 N Cahuenga Blvd, Los Angeles
- Hollywood Post 43 – 2035 N Highland Ave, Los Angeles
- 1 Hotel – 8490 Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- Canter’s Deli – 419 N Fairfax Ave Los Angeles, CA 90036
- Melody Bar and Grill – 9132 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045
- Beverly Hilton (Poolside) – 9876 Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- Dan Tana’s – 9071 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
- The Rendition Room – 4349 Tujunga Ave #2, Studio City, CA 91604
- The Chained Rabbit – 924 S San Fernando Blvd, Burbank, CA 91502
- The Varnish – 118 E 6th St, Los Angeles, CA 90014