- watt’s picture of the week – wednesday, june 3, 2020 on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Week (My Friend Drummer Edition) on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Adventures in Background Work: Poseur on
- D. Boon The Day the Music Died: Linda Kite in her Own Words on
Tag Archives: 4th of July 2015
4th of July 2015 in LA: Every Single Thing You Could Possibly Want to Do…Fireworks! Cannons! Rollercoasters! BBQ! Giant Boats Made out of Legos!
LIVE MUSIC 3-Day July 4th Celebration at the Hollywood Bowl with Smokey Robinson (July 2, 3, 4) 7:30 pm / $13.00 – $256.00 From July 2-4th, Smokey Robinson will be bringing the Motown sound to the Bowl. There will be … Continue reading