The Second Annual Bowling with Bunnies charity event for the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank will take place at Lucky Strike at Hollywood and Highland at 8pm on November 19th. Of course, the Playboy Bunnies and Playmates will be there! There are general tickets available, but doing a good thing can feel even better by buying the VIP package. General admission tickets are $25 and VIP tickets are $100 each. Space is limited and the event is exclusively 21+. VIP ticket package includes a turn at the pins with a Bunny and a Playmate host, a gift bag full of goodies and an opportunity to purchase the limited edition bowling pin signed by twelve Playmates that can had at checkout for an additional $100. The evening’s entertainment will include performances by Toddsplanet (Todd Morse of the Offspring and Juliette & the Licks), Noodles (The Offspring), Steve Ferlazzo (Avril Lavigne), Marko DeSantis (Sugarcult), and Deryck Whibley (Sum 41) and the Happiness Machine. Next Thursday night at Lucky Strike has a trifecta of fun: with food, live music and bowling with hot Playboy Playmates to benefit the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank for some real bangin’ good times!
- Don Most Talks About Happy Days, Directing and His Love of Big Band Music and Creating His New Mostly Swinging CD on
- ‘The Story of P-22, LA’s Most Famous Feline’ Opens at NHMLA. on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Los Angeles Restaurants… A Master List of the Vintage, Historic and Old School on
- Fear And Bloating In Los Angeles – Roger Waters’ Pig-Stravaganza At Staples Center on
- Movie Review: ‘Skid Row Marathon’ at the 2017 Los Angeles Film Festival on