Saturday Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank was a car-lover’s dream as it hosted Be-Boppin in the Park. I will admit that a hearse was a favorite, along with a hot rod that just begged for one of Mouse’s Car-toons. In keeping with Burbank’s small-town vibe, music played, kids danced, and BBQ smoked. The sun was relentless, so we ducked into a number of cool little shops. A few Portos sandwiches for the road, and it was a good day.
- Offbeat L.A.: Echo Park Lake – The History of One of L.A.’s Oldest Parks on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Movies Till Dawn: What to Watch This Weekend (Dragon Scholar Invader Edition) on
- Showbiz Royalty Lorna Luft and Barry Manilow Sing All the Hits at the Hollywood Bowl September 6 and 7 on
- An Early Peek at Redline Restaurant and Video Bar on