Saturday Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank was a car-lover’s dream as it hosted Be-Boppin in the Park. I will admit that a hearse was a favorite, along with a hot rod that just begged for one of Mouse’s Car-toons. In keeping with Burbank’s small-town vibe, music played, kids danced, and BBQ smoked. The sun was relentless, so we ducked into a number of cool little shops. A few Portos sandwiches for the road, and it was a good day.
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on