Saturday Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank was a car-lover’s dream as it hosted Be-Boppin in the Park. I will admit that a hearse was a favorite, along with a hot rod that just begged for one of Mouse’s Car-toons. In keeping with Burbank’s small-town vibe, music played, kids danced, and BBQ smoked. The sun was relentless, so we ducked into a number of cool little shops. A few Portos sandwiches for the road, and it was a good day.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on