This is kind of like the dog that says “I love you” when it is really saying, “Rawrr rawwrr rawwr” You don’t hear it the first time, but with enough encouragement after the first few times this doll is clearly saying, “OK, crazy bitch.” The manufacturers insist it is just baby babble and that people are just reading into it. A controversy is brewing as to whether or not they should be recalled. Personally I would rather have kids repeating “crazy bitch” than this same doll’s shrieking wails or creepy laughter.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on