Bakeries all over town are baking up special treats for Valentines Day. Polkatots in Pasadena has some particularly cute decorations. I picked up a half dozen of cute decorated mini cupcakes — I ordered strawberry (for Valentines Day!), my usual coconut and Cookie Monster flavored ones for yum factor.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Creatures of the Night:an Interview with Author Jim Fetters on