Every Body Nose Nothing was a hit! if you were lucky enough to catch the show then you will agree that the show was… unique. Colin O’brian was a mastermind in creating a show that had so much going on you really were left to your own imagination and wits to come up with a story line. No dialog. Just clowns .. and more clowns acting out… emotions? Like I said, its up to you for the interpretation of whats going on. My rendition of what was happening was pretty entertaining. I chose to go with a psychological thriller; think schizophrenia meets bozo the clown mixed with your choice of a hallucinogenic. cARTel has done it again; entertainment and creativity well done!
- LA’s Punk Rock Museum Celebrates Seven Years of Punk with Three-Day Bash over Memorial Day Weekend on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (High Tension for the Holidays 2017 Edition) on
- Movies Till Dawn: Tough Guys and Doberman Cops on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: Your Sunday Morning Shock-a-Thon Schedule on
- Hollywood Vampires at The Greek Theater on