Every Body Nose Nothing was a hit! if you were lucky enough to catch the show then you will agree that the show was… unique. Colin O’brian was a mastermind in creating a show that had so much going on you really were left to your own imagination and wits to come up with a story line. No dialog. Just clowns .. and more clowns acting out… emotions? Like I said, its up to you for the interpretation of whats going on. My rendition of what was happening was pretty entertaining. I chose to go with a psychological thriller; think schizophrenia meets bozo the clown mixed with your choice of a hallucinogenic. cARTel has done it again; entertainment and creativity well done!
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on