Every Body Nose Nothing was a hit! if you were lucky enough to catch the show then you will agree that the show was… unique. Colin O’brian was a mastermind in creating a show that had so much going on you really were left to your own imagination and wits to come up with a story line. No dialog. Just clowns .. and more clowns acting out… emotions? Like I said, its up to you for the interpretation of whats going on. My rendition of what was happening was pretty entertaining. I chose to go with a psychological thriller; think schizophrenia meets bozo the clown mixed with your choice of a hallucinogenic. cARTel has done it again; entertainment and creativity well done!
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on
- Bowl for Ronnie at Pinz in Studio City Nov. 7 to Benefit Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund on