This delicious breakfast mixes Bea Bea’s flavorful veggie sausage, which is better than regular sausage, veggie chorizo, rice, sweet corn, spinach, basil, tomatoes, garlic and avocado with tofu. But, wait! That’s not all! You also get toast with this delicious Earth Balance spread. You vegans have been holding out! Why didn’t any of you tell me about this sweet Earth Balance before? Enjoy your breakfast with refreshing white pear iced tea, and you have the makings for a beautiful day.
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Creatures of the Night:an Interview with Author Jim Fetters on