Sarah Lee Guthrie and Johhnie Irions, Daws, Van Dyke Parks, Rob Wasserman, Tom Morello, John Doe, Graham Nash, Kris Kristofersson, Jackson Browne, Mary Guthtrie, and friends gather to remember the life and legacy of Woody Guthrie in word and in music. Sponsored by the Grammy Museum the multi day event featured appearances from Woody’s son Arlo, granddaughter Sarah and wife Mary who appeared on stage on Saturday night with the performers. Saturday night’s concert at the Club Nokia was a rousing 3 hour long trip through history. With much thanks to the Grammy Museum and Club Nokia for a great retrospective musical experience.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on