It’s been around 20 years since Randy Stodola took the stage, but he is definitely back. Rocking with an all-female backup band, officially called Vagabondy, he played some more thoughtful new songs, a few songs that appear to be written by the bass player, and ripped into four oldies: I’m a Zarkon, Nothing Means Nothing Anymore, Too Much Junk, and Just an Alley Cat. Here is Nothing Means Nothing Anymore for your viewing and listening pleasure.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on