Eddie Lin of Deep End Dining and Valentino Herrera of Trippy Food will be debuting their new YouTube show, Kamikaze Kitchen on September 24, 2012. The premise is simple. Eddie and Val will be challenging unsuspecting chefs with a mystery ingredient. You only have to see their blog names to know this is not going to be Iron Chef Peanut Butter. Buckle up. Things are about to get really, really weird.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on