Eddie Lin of Deep End Dining and Valentino Herrera of Trippy Food will be debuting their new YouTube show, Kamikaze Kitchen on September 24, 2012. The premise is simple. Eddie and Val will be challenging unsuspecting chefs with a mystery ingredient. You only have to see their blog names to know this is not going to be Iron Chef Peanut Butter. Buckle up. Things are about to get really, really weird.
- LA’s Punk Rock Museum Celebrates Seven Years of Punk with Three-Day Bash over Memorial Day Weekend on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (High Tension for the Holidays 2017 Edition) on
- Movies Till Dawn: Tough Guys and Doberman Cops on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: Your Sunday Morning Shock-a-Thon Schedule on
- Hollywood Vampires at The Greek Theater on