Eddie Lin of Deep End Dining and Valentino Herrera of Trippy Food will be debuting their new YouTube show, Kamikaze Kitchen on September 24, 2012. The premise is simple. Eddie and Val will be challenging unsuspecting chefs with a mystery ingredient. You only have to see their blog names to know this is not going to be Iron Chef Peanut Butter. Buckle up. Things are about to get really, really weird.
- Cheap Thrills – We Find The Best 8ths Of Weed For $30 And Under February 2020 Edition on
- Matthew Aucoin’s Eurydice: LA Opera Premieres a Major New Work on
- LA Phil Explores Weimar Germany in February on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Persons of Interest on