Eddie Lin of Deep End Dining and Valentino Herrera of Trippy Food will be debuting their new YouTube show, Kamikaze Kitchen on September 24, 2012. The premise is simple. Eddie and Val will be challenging unsuspecting chefs with a mystery ingredient. You only have to see their blog names to know this is not going to be Iron Chef Peanut Butter. Buckle up. Things are about to get really, really weird.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on