Eddie Lin of Deep End Dining and Valentino Herrera of Trippy Food will be debuting their new YouTube show, Kamikaze Kitchen on September 24, 2012. The premise is simple. Eddie and Val will be challenging unsuspecting chefs with a mystery ingredient. You only have to see their blog names to know this is not going to be Iron Chef Peanut Butter. Buckle up. Things are about to get really, really weird.
- Desperately Seeking Bubbles on
- LA Through a Cracked Lens: Gotta Get Myself a Trendy Gold Chin Cuff! Angelina Jolie at The Immortals Premiere on
- Tito Jackson Headlines Upcoming Long Beach New Blues Festival on
- New Documentary Examines the History of Italian Cuisine in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on