We really can’t give enough thanks to the fab collage artists over at the BCB Music Forum, in particular those friendly competitors Kath and Phenomenal Cat, for allowing us to share their mind-altering work with you here. Part six of our ongoing series offers a significant amount of Beatlesque re-imaging (including the cover they should have used for the MaccaVana single last December), an identity swap between Tom Waits and Sinatra in their respective visions of The Wee Small Hours Of Saturday Night, several unexpected drop-ins from the Joe Walsh and Ozzy, and the ultimate stadium rock statement of 1972: ELP Pluribus Funk. Without further delay, let’s make with the art. Click on any image to view in a scrollable gallery. And when you’re done with that, come back and check out part one, part two, part three, part four, and part five.
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on
- Bowl for Ronnie at Pinz in Studio City Nov. 7 to Benefit Ronnie James Dio Stand Up and Shout Cancer Fund on
- Movies Till Dawn: TV Archaeology (Part 1 – Ash, Sid and Joan Edition) on