We really can’t give enough thanks to the fab collage artists over at the BCB Music Forum, in particular those friendly competitors Kath and Phenomenal Cat, for allowing us to share their mind-altering work with you here. Part six of our ongoing series offers a significant amount of Beatlesque re-imaging (including the cover they should have used for the MaccaVana single last December), an identity swap between Tom Waits and Sinatra in their respective visions of The Wee Small Hours Of Saturday Night, several unexpected drop-ins from the Joe Walsh and Ozzy, and the ultimate stadium rock statement of 1972: ELP Pluribus Funk. Without further delay, let’s make with the art. Click on any image to view in a scrollable gallery. And when you’re done with that, come back and check out part one, part two, part three, part four, and part five.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on