Historic surf sets hit the Southern California coast this week as the result of Hurricanes in the Pacific. Waves of 10-12 feet hit the Malibu Coast which drew epic crowds to see some of our best local surfers. World famous surfer Laird Hamilton was spotted cutting the Malibu Pier, but we missed him on this day. Check out our pics off the Malibu Pier of some of L.A.’s best surf riders.
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on