The Port of Los Angeles host the west coast debut The Netherlands’ artist Florentijn Hofman’s Rubber Duck at Tall Ships® Festival L.A. The Duck made its entrance to the Port of Los Angeles on August 20th and will remained docked in the port till the 24th. Some of the previous ports the Rubber Ducky has spread its good will in are: Australia, Taiwan, China, Belgium, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil and Pittsburgh. The celebrations will include exploration and sailing experiences on the tall ships. There will be live music provided in the afternoon and evening with lots of food trucks to experience, as you walk the pier. It’s a great experience the whole family can share and you’ll get you chance to take your own selfie with F. Hofman’s Gigantic Rubber Duck!
- Offbeat L.A.: Echo Park Lake – The History of One of L.A.’s Oldest Parks on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Movies Till Dawn: What to Watch This Weekend (Dragon Scholar Invader Edition) on
- Showbiz Royalty Lorna Luft and Barry Manilow Sing All the Hits at the Hollywood Bowl September 6 and 7 on
- An Early Peek at Redline Restaurant and Video Bar on