The Port of Los Angeles host the west coast debut The Netherlands’ artist Florentijn Hofman’s Rubber Duck at Tall Ships® Festival L.A. The Duck made its entrance to the Port of Los Angeles on August 20th and will remained docked in the port till the 24th. Some of the previous ports the Rubber Ducky has spread its good will in are: Australia, Taiwan, China, Belgium, Japan, New Zealand, Brazil and Pittsburgh. The celebrations will include exploration and sailing experiences on the tall ships. There will be live music provided in the afternoon and evening with lots of food trucks to experience, as you walk the pier. It’s a great experience the whole family can share and you’ll get you chance to take your own selfie with F. Hofman’s Gigantic Rubber Duck!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on