Slapfish, the excellent fast casual seafood restaurant from Chef Andrew Gruel specializing in extremely fresh and extremely flavorful (and reasonably priced too) is opening a new location in Newport Beach. Minutes from the water, it will be a perfect place to go when visiting Balboa Island or one of the many fine beaches in Orange County. The Grand Opening will be Monday, February 2nd. Featured items run coast to coast—-New England Lobster Rolls, Clam Chowder, Baja and Grilled Fish Tacos and much more. Here are a few of the delicious dishes they will be serving. Enjoy!
- LA’s Punk Rock Museum Celebrates Seven Years of Punk with Three-Day Bash over Memorial Day Weekend on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (High Tension for the Holidays 2017 Edition) on
- Movies Till Dawn: Tough Guys and Doberman Cops on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: Your Sunday Morning Shock-a-Thon Schedule on
- Hollywood Vampires at The Greek Theater on