Slapfish, the excellent fast casual seafood restaurant from Chef Andrew Gruel specializing in extremely fresh and extremely flavorful (and reasonably priced too) is opening a new location in Newport Beach. Minutes from the water, it will be a perfect place to go when visiting Balboa Island or one of the many fine beaches in Orange County. The Grand Opening will be Monday, February 2nd. Featured items run coast to coast—-New England Lobster Rolls, Clam Chowder, Baja and Grilled Fish Tacos and much more. Here are a few of the delicious dishes they will be serving. Enjoy!
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum