Slapfish, the excellent fast casual seafood restaurant from Chef Andrew Gruel specializing in extremely fresh and extremely flavorful (and reasonably priced too) is opening a new location in Newport Beach. Minutes from the water, it will be a perfect place to go when visiting Balboa Island or one of the many fine beaches in Orange County. The Grand Opening will be Monday, February 2nd. Featured items run coast to coast—-New England Lobster Rolls, Clam Chowder, Baja and Grilled Fish Tacos and much more. Here are a few of the delicious dishes they will be serving. Enjoy!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on