Slapfish, the excellent fast casual seafood restaurant from Chef Andrew Gruel specializing in extremely fresh and extremely flavorful (and reasonably priced too) is opening a new location in Newport Beach. Minutes from the water, it will be a perfect place to go when visiting Balboa Island or one of the many fine beaches in Orange County. The Grand Opening will be Monday, February 2nd. Featured items run coast to coast—-New England Lobster Rolls, Clam Chowder, Baja and Grilled Fish Tacos and much more. Here are a few of the delicious dishes they will be serving. Enjoy!
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on