Slapfish, the excellent fast casual seafood restaurant from Chef Andrew Gruel specializing in extremely fresh and extremely flavorful (and reasonably priced too) is opening a new location in Newport Beach. Minutes from the water, it will be a perfect place to go when visiting Balboa Island or one of the many fine beaches in Orange County. The Grand Opening will be Monday, February 2nd. Featured items run coast to coast—-New England Lobster Rolls, Clam Chowder, Baja and Grilled Fish Tacos and much more. Here are a few of the delicious dishes they will be serving. Enjoy!
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Creatures of the Night:an Interview with Author Jim Fetters on