One thing that has always been abundantly clear about Donna Lethal is that along with her love of fashion, beauty and hair, she has a strange attraction for the geriatric set. Turn your back for a moment and you will find her coddling and cooing over anyone from my own mother to the late Mr. Blackwell. She is the retiree whisperer. Advanced Style combines two of her greatest passions. Come see her speak at Brand Library and Art Center Recital Hall as she celebrates the art of being fashionable at any age.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum