One thing that has always been abundantly clear about Donna Lethal is that along with her love of fashion, beauty and hair, she has a strange attraction for the geriatric set. Turn your back for a moment and you will find her coddling and cooing over anyone from my own mother to the late Mr. Blackwell. She is the retiree whisperer. Advanced Style combines two of her greatest passions. Come see her speak at Brand Library and Art Center Recital Hall as she celebrates the art of being fashionable at any age.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on