One thing that has always been abundantly clear about Donna Lethal is that along with her love of fashion, beauty and hair, she has a strange attraction for the geriatric set. Turn your back for a moment and you will find her coddling and cooing over anyone from my own mother to the late Mr. Blackwell. She is the retiree whisperer. Advanced Style combines two of her greatest passions. Come see her speak at Brand Library and Art Center Recital Hall as she celebrates the art of being fashionable at any age.
- ‘Dia de los Muertos’ 2019 Celebrates Throughout the Southland: Your Guide on
- Natural History of Horror Opens at the Natural History Museum Just in Time for Halloween! on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor 2019- Historically Bewitching on
- Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor Celebrates 10 Years! on
- Cornelius Projects Celebrates The Desolation Center Events of the 80s with Screenings, Readings and Live Performances on