Julian Cox first showed up on our radar while opening Rivera downtown with John Sedlar Rivera. Cox’s creative approach to mixology and his use of fresh and unusual ingredients soon had him winning accolades like The Jimmy Barela Award and the Rising Star Award. Lately, he has been setting up the cocktail programs for Neal Fraser’s Redbird, Jason Neroni’s Catch & Release, and Ray Garcia’s Broken Spanish and B.S. Taqueria, where Cox has created the buzzed-about “Orange Julius.” The LA Beat caught up with him while he was creating cocktails for The American Cancer Society’s Spirit 30 event last weekend.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- An Interview With Christopher Job: Opera Singer, OC Native, Headbanger on
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on