Last week the annual Burger Boogaloo hosted by Burger Records outdid themselves, and once again scored the coolest MC ever — John Waters! Mosswood Park in Oakland with the addition of some cool, gigantic, cartoony backdrops provided the perfect place for the 2-day festival. Day one featured Redd Kross, Losin’ Streak, and Baby Shakes. The godfather of punk, Iggy Pop, took it home and showed the young kids how it’s done. Day 2 was headlined by the Buzzcoxks, supported by bands like X, and the FM Knives. Our good friends at There’s Something Hard in There flowed us some of their amazing pics. Can you believe they were all taken with a point and shoot from the crowd? Great stuff. For more pics check out their website.
- An Interview With Christopher Job: Opera Singer, OC Native, Headbanger on
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on
- Things we Loved this Week 05/31/19 on