Sorry for the late notice, I don’t know what I was smoking that made me miss the word on this. Today, Sunday October 29, you can support a fundraiser for disaster relief in Puerto Rico and Mexico by attending the Tapas & Buds event for Dia De Los Muertos in Vernon. There will be a complimentary dab bar and pre-rolls, appetizers, live Roc En Espanol band [;us DJs, and a chance to hang out with your local vendors at the “first ever Latin Themed Cannabis Mixer aimed at normalizing Cannabis within our community!” $10 gets you in, $25 gets you a sponsored gift bag, making it one of the more affordable of these events we’ve seen yet. Pick up advance tickets on Eventbrite here.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on