- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on
Photo Essay: The 40th Occasional Pasadena Doo Dah Parade
About Monique A. LeBleuMonique A. LeBleu is a writer, photographer, videographer, and shameless foodie and wineaux. A love of film history and a background in film production, post-production, and film theory provide unique insights into her movie reviews. As well, a background in technical theater fuels her passion on all-things theater. As a foodie, living in the ever-growing and diverse culinary landscape that is the City of Los Angeles feeds her never-ending pursuit of the perfect comfort food—the world's best Mac n' Cheese!
This entry was posted in Art, Attractions, Events, Fashion, Music, Photo Essays, Theater and tagged 40th Occasional Pasadena Doo Dah Parade, American Legion Post 280, Armond Anderson-Bell, Danse Macabre, Dr. Steele’s Army of Toy Soldiers, Flying Baby Homerun Border Crossing, Marty Coleman, Monique A LeBleu, Partying Parrotheads, Pasadena, Pasadena Doo Dah Parade, Patricia Hurley, Pony Baloney Express, Queen Imani, Queen Kavita Sharma, Queen Narayana, Radioactive Chickenheads, Richard Dalton, Stilt Circus, Tequila Mockingbird, The L.A. Beat, The Light Bringer Project, the los angeles beat, The World’s Tallest Girl Scout, Tom Coston. Bookmark the permalink.