- Weed Service Review: The TokrLA App Manages Your Cannabis Lifestyle When You Are Too High To Buy (Responsibly) on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on
Photo Essay: The 40th Occasional Pasadena Doo Dah Parade
About Monique A. LeBleuMonique A. LeBleu is a writer, photographer, videographer, shameless foodie and wineaux. Her love of film history and a background in film production, post production and film theory give her unique insights into her movie reviews, and a brief background in technical theater fuels her passion on all-things theater and film. As a foodie, living in the ever-growing and diverse culinary landscape that is the City of Los Angeles feeds her never-ending pursuit of the perfect comfort food. She lives in the hope that someday she'll find the world's best Mac n' Cheese to pair with a saucy Malbec. ScopingLA
This entry was posted in Art, Attractions, Events, Fashion, Music, Photo Essays, Theater and tagged 40th Occasional Pasadena Doo Dah Parade, American Legion Post 280, Armond Anderson-Bell, Danse Macabre, Dr. Steele’s Army of Toy Soldiers, Flying Baby Homerun Border Crossing, Marty Coleman, Monique A LeBleu, Partying Parrotheads, Pasadena, Pasadena Doo Dah Parade, Patricia Hurley, Pony Baloney Express, Queen Imani, Queen Kavita Sharma, Queen Narayana, Radioactive Chickenheads, Richard Dalton, Stilt Circus, Tequila Mockingbird, The L.A. Beat, The Light Bringer Project, the los angeles beat, The World’s Tallest Girl Scout, Tom Coston. Bookmark the permalink.