I think everyone can agree that 2017 was a year packed full of great live shows. Last night, The Dream Syndicate played a stunner at The El Rey Theater, and it was a perfect grand finale to such an incredible year. The Dream Syndicate put on a killer show, performing such classics as “Medicine Show”, “Halloween”, “Tell Me When It’s Over”, and “Days of Wine and Roses”, as well as plenty of songs from their outstanding new album “How Did I Find Myself Here”. The band’s current line-up includes original members Steve Wynn and Dennis Duck, with the fantastic Jason Victor on guitar (my new favorite guitarist), and Mark Walton on bass. To everyone’s surprise, Kendra Smith made an appearance during the encore, and she sang “Kendra’s Dream” and “Too Little Too Late” from the debut album. Those who were in attendance last night understand why it was such a special show. For those who were not there, you’ll understand after you watch the video posted below. Enjoy!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- An Interview With Christopher Job: Opera Singer, OC Native, Headbanger on
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on