I think everyone can agree that 2017 was a year packed full of great live shows. Last night, The Dream Syndicate played a stunner at The El Rey Theater, and it was a perfect grand finale to such an incredible year. The Dream Syndicate put on a killer show, performing such classics as “Medicine Show”, “Halloween”, “Tell Me When It’s Over”, and “Days of Wine and Roses”, as well as plenty of songs from their outstanding new album “How Did I Find Myself Here”. The band’s current line-up includes original members Steve Wynn and Dennis Duck, with the fantastic Jason Victor on guitar (my new favorite guitarist), and Mark Walton on bass. To everyone’s surprise, Kendra Smith made an appearance during the encore, and she sang “Kendra’s Dream” and “Too Little Too Late” from the debut album. Those who were in attendance last night understand why it was such a special show. For those who were not there, you’ll understand after you watch the video posted below. Enjoy!
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on