I came across this bizarre former Taco Bell in Van Nuys a few weeks ago. It was most recently the home of Queen’s Char Burgers, which had been painted blue and white and recently re-opened at 6348 Van Nuys Blvd., 91401. Could this be the work of Parisian artist, Vincent Lamouroux, who painted Silver Lake’s “Bates Motel” completely white in 2015? Doubtful, because these palm trees are not painted white, as they were at Bates Motel, and there haven’t been any press releases. Maybe it is just a base coat for the restaurant’s next incarnation. Or maybe this is just the building’s ghost.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on