I came across this bizarre former Taco Bell in Van Nuys a few weeks ago. It was most recently the home of Queen’s Char Burgers, which had been painted blue and white and recently re-opened at 6348 Van Nuys Blvd., 91401. Could this be the work of Parisian artist, Vincent Lamouroux, who painted Silver Lake’s “Bates Motel” completely white in 2015? Doubtful, because these palm trees are not painted white, as they were at Bates Motel, and there haven’t been any press releases. Maybe it is just a base coat for the restaurant’s next incarnation. Or maybe this is just the building’s ghost.
- Scary Movie Alternatives for the Halloween Season: Oct 2nd, “Trilogy of Terror” on
- Lethal Amounts Presents a Timely Art Exhibit ‘Charles Manson: Once Upon a Time in ’69’ on
- LA Girl: Rona Newton-John on
- ‘Nothing Cheezy’ is a Maximalist Art-Inspired Pop-Up Popping Up in DTLA on
- Baskin Robbins Becomes Scoops Ahoy from Stranger Things! on