LA wine lovers had a great time this weekend at the LA WineFest held at ROW DTLA. Attendees enjoyed unlimited samples of wine, beer, Korean sake, kombucha, and more. Standouts included blends from Obvious Wines, sake from Kooksoondang Brewery, and handmade items from King Barrel in Temecula.
- Scary Movie Alternatives for the Halloween Season: Oct 2nd, “Trilogy of Terror” on
- Lethal Amounts Presents a Timely Art Exhibit ‘Charles Manson: Once Upon a Time in ’69’ on
- LA Girl: Rona Newton-John on
- ‘Nothing Cheezy’ is a Maximalist Art-Inspired Pop-Up Popping Up in DTLA on
- Baskin Robbins Becomes Scoops Ahoy from Stranger Things! on