In honor of St Paddy’s Day, here is our updated map of the pubs of Los Angeles. Scottish pubs are Blue, English pubs are red, and Irish pubs are naturally green The map is set up to be updated by anyone, even you! But don’t try to pull a stunt like adding Paddy O’Furniture’s ’cause we will catch you! Check out the interactive Google Map.
- Tequila on The Cat and Fiddle Offers Afternoon Tea
- Selena M on RIP Embers Lounge
- Paula on Rolling Stones Author To Visit Los Angeles
- Jack Lista on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
- David Arnson on Grandmother of Pearl – Roxy Music at the Kia Forum
Good one! And hey, Don’t Drink and Drive Nails, either 🙂
Pingback: St. Patrick’s Day Without so Much Green Beer and Vomit | The LA Beat