We could use some adventure right about now, and some beautiful scenery doesn’t hurt either. The Smoky Mountain Alpine Coaster in Pigeon Forge Tennessee is the longest Alpine Coaster in the United States at more than a mile long. You get to control how fast your ride is, with a maximum speed of 27 miles per hour. Kids as young as 3 years old can ride with an adult if they meet the height requirements, and if they can handle it so can you.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on