The Dodgers beat the Giants 8 to 1 on yesterday’s opening day for the MLB. Trejo’s Coffee and Donuts on Santa Monica Boulevard is celebrating all weekend with their “LA Dodgers Donut.” The buttermilk glaze donut is filled with blueberry house-made jam along with white or blue icing and red baseball stitching. The Dodger Donut will be available through Sunday, July 26th from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- Irish Recipes that Aren’t Corned Beef and Cabbage on
- Offbeat L.A.: 100+ Los Angeles Area Liquor Store Signs- A Photographic Essay of the Vintage, Obscure & the Odd on
- A Skeptic’s Review of Ghost Adventures: Cecil Hotel on