The Dodgers beat the Giants 8 to 1 on yesterday’s opening day for the MLB. Trejo’s Coffee and Donuts on Santa Monica Boulevard is celebrating all weekend with their “LA Dodgers Donut.” The buttermilk glaze donut is filled with blueberry house-made jam along with white or blue icing and red baseball stitching. The Dodger Donut will be available through Sunday, July 26th from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on