The Dodgers beat the Giants 8 to 1 on yesterday’s opening day for the MLB. Trejo’s Coffee and Donuts on Santa Monica Boulevard is celebrating all weekend with their “LA Dodgers Donut.” The buttermilk glaze donut is filled with blueberry house-made jam along with white or blue icing and red baseball stitching. The Dodger Donut will be available through Sunday, July 26th from 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- The Chili Size: a Los Angeles Original on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Aquarium of the Pacific and Harbor Breeze Cruises: The Grey Whales Return to California! on
- Boatbound Enables Anyone to Quickly and Easily Charter a Boat on