Not a bird or a plane.. It’s a.. It’s A… FALLING TREE! We hardly get any rain and God forbid we get a leaf or two that change color or fall but we definitely get wind. Lots of it. L.A. was attacked last night by gusts of wind. A big-rig almost ran me out of my lane on the 405 from almost being blown over. Also worth a mention was all the garbage that was flying down the road. This tree also fell victim, (get it? Fell? ok-corny I know) to the winds at my work. Due to budget cuts, I’m sure this will become a permanent fixture along with the unfinished construction. You say, “why so bitter Marga?” -I’m not. Actually I’m elated at the change of weather even if it is just wind. I miss the cold, guys! Now I will go into hiding for my crazy statements. I’m sure there is a lynch mob outside my house waiting to make me pay for asking for something below 70 degrees.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on