Not a bird or a plane.. It’s a.. It’s A… FALLING TREE! We hardly get any rain and God forbid we get a leaf or two that change color or fall but we definitely get wind. Lots of it. L.A. was attacked last night by gusts of wind. A big-rig almost ran me out of my lane on the 405 from almost being blown over. Also worth a mention was all the garbage that was flying down the road. This tree also fell victim, (get it? Fell? ok-corny I know) to the winds at my work. Due to budget cuts, I’m sure this will become a permanent fixture along with the unfinished construction. You say, “why so bitter Marga?” -I’m not. Actually I’m elated at the change of weather even if it is just wind. I miss the cold, guys! Now I will go into hiding for my crazy statements. I’m sure there is a lynch mob outside my house waiting to make me pay for asking for something below 70 degrees.
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on
- Things we Loved this Week 05/31/19 on
- Check Out this Sweet Taste from the New Red Kross Album Dropping August 23rd on