Today from 9am to 8pm the “Biggest cultural event outside of Thailand” will take place in Thai Town on Hollywood Blvd. between Western and Normandie. Thai New Year will be celebrated with over 200 booths, a parade, Miss Thai Town, , Muay Thai Boxing, folk dancing, a Singha Beer Garden and other festivities. For us, the best part is the food. Be sure to say “hi” to Jazz at Jitlada!
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on