Today from 9am to 8pm the “Biggest cultural event outside of Thailand” will take place in Thai Town on Hollywood Blvd. between Western and Normandie. Thai New Year will be celebrated with over 200 booths, a parade, Miss Thai Town, , Muay Thai Boxing, folk dancing, a Singha Beer Garden and other festivities. For us, the best part is the food. Be sure to say “hi” to Jazz at Jitlada!
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on