Today from 9am to 8pm the “Biggest cultural event outside of Thailand” will take place in Thai Town on Hollywood Blvd. between Western and Normandie. Thai New Year will be celebrated with over 200 booths, a parade, Miss Thai Town, , Muay Thai Boxing, folk dancing, a Singha Beer Garden and other festivities. For us, the best part is the food. Be sure to say “hi” to Jazz at Jitlada!
- Offbeat L.A.: Echo Park Lake – The History of One of L.A.’s Oldest Parks on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Movies Till Dawn: What to Watch This Weekend (Dragon Scholar Invader Edition) on
- Showbiz Royalty Lorna Luft and Barry Manilow Sing All the Hits at the Hollywood Bowl September 6 and 7 on
- An Early Peek at Redline Restaurant and Video Bar on