Today from 9am to 8pm the “Biggest cultural event outside of Thailand” will take place in Thai Town on Hollywood Blvd. between Western and Normandie. Thai New Year will be celebrated with over 200 booths, a parade, Miss Thai Town, , Muay Thai Boxing, folk dancing, a Singha Beer Garden and other festivities. For us, the best part is the food. Be sure to say “hi” to Jazz at Jitlada!
- Weed Service Review: The TokrLA App Manages Your Cannabis Lifestyle When You Are Too High To Buy (Responsibly) on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Movies Till Dawn: Gene Wilder Tribute – “The Adventure of Sherlock Holmes’ Smarter Brother” on
- Movies ‘Till Dawn: TV Party on
- Queen of Acid Rock, Grace Slick, Shows Her Art and Speaks Her Mind at Mr Musichead Gallery on