4th of July, the parking lot behind Vision Theater is home to Leimert park’s annual jazz festival. Music, dancing, and shopping are main attractions. Children’s arts and crafts, face painting, and delicious food are also happening. In past years Marilyn’s had a stand there, and it was nice to not have to wait in a line around the block for once. The turkey leg was probably the best thing I’ve eaten in awhile. Shabazz has the wings and fish cooking, but I am more interested in the bean pie man. Although this cobbler looks out-of-sight, the blueberry pie is a rarity and you’ve got to get it while you can. Dray’s BBQ is there at the Farmer’s market every Saturday morning. Pick up some ribs and a tri tip sandwich. Vision Theatre back lot, 3341 W. 43rd Pl., Los Angeles 1pm-7pm.
- Movies Till Dawn: Watch It! This Weekend (Kung Fu Finger Book Edition) on
- Taco Bell is Opening a Hotel in Palm Springs This Summer Because Why Not on
- Movies Till Dawn: What You Could Be Watching This Weekend (Short and Sweet Edition 2) on
- Things we Loved this Week 05/31/19 on
- Check Out this Sweet Taste from the New Red Kross Album Dropping August 23rd on