The LA Public Library is issuing a new library card co-designed by Shepard Fairey and Cleon Peterson. It is a limited edition, so go turn in your old library card and exchange it for this modern classic. The card is available at any library in Los Angeles. I went to the library on Sunset Boulevard near LaBrea and dodged the homeless encampments to get mine. You will also have access to the books online in case you don’t want to go to the library. I suggest you get this card before they’re gone. Limited edition means limited edition.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on