The 4th Annual Bob Baker Day was celebrated on February 24, 2018. The carnival celebration featured an all-day outdoor stage with live music and entertainment, puppet-making workshops with the Los Angeles Guild of Puppetry, Carnival midway games, and walk around entertainment. There were also round-the-clock puppet shows and a pop-up puppet museum happening inside the Theater, and a giant pop-up puppet museum, which warranted a lot of pictures.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on