The 4th Annual Bob Baker Day was celebrated on February 24, 2018. The carnival celebration featured an all-day outdoor stage with live music and entertainment, puppet-making workshops with the Los Angeles Guild of Puppetry, Carnival midway games, and walk around entertainment. There were also round-the-clock puppet shows and a pop-up puppet museum happening inside the Theater, and a giant pop-up puppet museum, which warranted a lot of pictures.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on