- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Offbeat L.A.: Harry Perry- The Guitar Playing, Rollerskating, Turban Wearing Kosmic Krusader of Venice Beach on
- Creatures of the Night:an Interview with Author Jim Fetters on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Parking Lot Sensation Chris N Eddy’s Just Opened a Brick & Mortar Location on
Author Archives: Mike Guerena
When I was young, going to Marineland was a huge deal. And what made it better was that it was kind of ours. I mean for people in the South Bay, because it was right there, super close in Palos … Continue reading
The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) Museum in Los Angeles opened an exhibit this week of costumes from films to commemorate the 92nd annual Academy Awards. The collection includes over 100 costumes from more than 30 films. Besides … Continue reading
Today it was discovered by employees of Bob’s Burgers that the troublemaking Jimmy Pesto “redecorated” their lunchroom with Italian flags and insults.
The 4th Annual Bob Baker Day was celebrated on February 24, 2018. The carnival celebration featured an all-day outdoor stage with live music and entertainment, puppet-making workshops with the Los Angeles Guild of Puppetry, Carnival midway games, and walk around entertainment. … Continue reading
A street artist has been using discarded furniture as his canvas around the Echo Park and Silver Lake areas lately, much to our amusement.