- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on
- Offbeat L.A.: Highway to Hell- The Mysterious Devil’s Gate Dam in Pasadena on
- Call Me: An Interview With Chris Montez on
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- “Miss Mercy” Fontenot February 15, 1949 – July 27, 2020 on
Author Archives: Mike Guerena
The Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) Museum in Los Angeles opened an exhibit this week of costumes from films to commemorate the 92nd annual Academy Awards. The collection includes over 100 costumes from more than 30 films. Besides … Continue reading
Today it was discovered by employees of Bob’s Burgers that the troublemaking Jimmy Pesto “redecorated” their lunchroom with Italian flags and insults.
The 4th Annual Bob Baker Day was celebrated on February 24, 2018. The carnival celebration featured an all-day outdoor stage with live music and entertainment, puppet-making workshops with the Los Angeles Guild of Puppetry, Carnival midway games, and walk around entertainment. … Continue reading
A street artist has been using discarded furniture as his canvas around the Echo Park and Silver Lake areas lately, much to our amusement.