Quentin Tarantino took Hollywood Boulevard back to 1969 last night. He didn’t even have to change The Frolic Room. He wasn’t as grumpy as this photo might lead you to believe. This was just one shot. Overall, he was very genial and stopped to chat with fans.
- In Remembrance of a Lucky Man, Greg Lake: 1947-2016 on
- Redd Kross and The Side Eyes at The Echoplex on
- A Cheap Thrills Bake-Off! Glass House Farms Vs. Nickel & Dime – Which Grass Kicks Ass? on
- 50 Years Ago Today: The Sylmar Earthquake on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on