Quentin Tarantino took Hollywood Boulevard back to 1969 last night. He didn’t even have to change The Frolic Room. He wasn’t as grumpy as this photo might lead you to believe. This was just one shot. Overall, he was very genial and stopped to chat with fans.
- “The Dragon Prince” is a Win for Fantasy Fans of All Ages on
- Stoner Van Houten: Guardian of the Ranch on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Oldest Surviving Mexican Restaurants in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: That’s Amore- The Oldest Surviving Italian Restaurants & Delis in Los Angeles on
- Offbeat L.A.: The Blessing of the Animals- A Strange Easter Tradition on